Hi all,

I'm trying to download and install something from the Galaxy
Tool Shed http://community.g2.bx.psu.edu/ on to our sever.
To do this, I'd like to copy/paste the URL of a tool's tar ball
(or individual XML file etc) from my browser running on my
desktop to a terminal window logged in to our server to give
to wget or curl.

e.g. This URL will give me bam_to_bigwig_0.0.1.tar.gz if
run in a web browser:

http://community.g2.bx.psu.edu/common/download_tool?cntrller=tool&id=3b168611776fbf9f

However, the URL actually goes to an HTML page then
does some javascript magic to redirect to the real file.
I can't easily use this URL with wget or curl.

Is this something that you could fix in the website code?

For now I can just download the file on my desktop, then
scp it to the server (or ssh -X into the server and run a
browser from there), but this is an unnecessary hurdle
I feel.

Regards,