>From what I understand about Galaxy so far, in order to have a user notified
>that their job has completed, a workflow has to be created in which email
>notification is chosen as a "Step Action".

For the project that I'm currently working on, I need to have a link to one
particular workflow appear in the Tools left-hand side panel/frame for every
user that logs in to Galaxy. They shouldn't have to import the specific
workflow — it should automatically be listed. I know that I can create links in
the Tools panel, but it seems that in order to access a workflow (via direct
URL such as: '/workflow/run?id=12345') the logged in user has to either be the
creator of the workflow or the creator has to have explicitly "shared" the
workflow with the user.

Is there a way to grant "share" permission on a workflow to all logged-in
users, so that I can list it as a Tool link and it shows up for all users,
current and those who may register in the future?

Or is there some other approach I can/should take to enable job completion
notification for all logged-in users?

-Rohit