Hi all,

The NCBI have just released BLAST 2.2.25+ which includes some
interesting new stuff of interest to the tabular output, i.e.

"Added support for query and subject length to tabular output"

I would therefore like to update my BLAST+ wrappers in Galaxy to add
these two columns to the 'extended tabular' output option. They are going
to be very helpful as you can now calculate things like the percentage
identity (or similarity) compared to the query or sequence.

If there are no objections I propose to add these as columns 23 and 24
(i.e. at the end), so minimise disruption to anyone already using the
tabular output. I would hope to have a branch ready for merging next
week...