Dear Nate,

Your suggestion is very important for us. You are right, there is other
instance of Galaxy to use the socket. I found the ps and kill them, but they
are still there, then I using screen -wipe to remove it (I use screen to run
the galaxy). It works. Is there any possibly for Galaxy to auto release the
previous port and reuse it in the future version?

Have a nice weekend!

Best Wishes,

Yan