On Fri, Apr 1, 2011 at 3:55 PM, Kanwei Li <kan...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi Peter,
>
> I don't see your attempt to use default in the example given. A bit more
> detail?
>
> -K

Hi Kanwei,

My example tool is now here:
https://bitbucket.org/peterjc/galaxy-central/changeset/198bf927ca30

As per the original email, I have three parameters which are column
numbers, and I want the defaults to be columns 1, 2 and 12. However,
on my Galaxy installation they all default to the first column.

I have tried giving the default values as 1, 2, and 12, and also as
c1, c2 and c12 - neither works:
https://bitbucket.org/peterjc/galaxy-central/changeset/374143be8e45

If you need more information, let me know.

P.S. Bug filed here:
https://bitbucket.org/galaxy/galaxy-central/issue/507/