Hi all!

Is there any way to use password input fields ("<input type="password"...") with tools? A tools XML definition file only seems to support text and textarea fields. I already tried setting a tools parameter type to "password", which unfortunately results in an "Unknown tool parameter type 'password'". Trying "password="True"" (like "area="True"") does not result in an error, but the text field is still just a normal text field. I may be mistaken, as I am new to Python and Galaxy, but there already seems to be a PasswordField class and a TextField class, which both can be found in several files. Was the PasswordField class for tool parameters maybe disabled for a reason?

Thanks!
Daniel