On Mon, Apr 4, 2011 at 4:10 PM, Kanwei Li <kan...@gmail.com> wrote:
> I think it's because the parent of those changesets were before your
> merge, so the branches got messed up

But I haven't done any merge in this branch's history... It starts here,
with James' latest commit to the trunk:

https://bitbucket.org/galaxy/galaxy-central/changeset/086c9c2c52b9
https://bitbucket.org/peterjc/galaxy-central/changeset/086c9c2c52b9

Then I update the test files,

https://bitbucket.org/peterjc/galaxy-central/changeset/ab40f95393ec

Then I update missing arguments in one test:

https://bitbucket.org/peterjc/galaxy-central/changeset/124e4556f3c5

This seems to be confirmed by hg log,

$ hg log --branch blast25
changeset:   5586:124e4556f3c5
branch:      blast25
tag:         tip
user:        peterjc <p.j.a.c...@googlemail.com>
date:        Mon Apr 04 14:44:52 2011 +0100
summary:     Include optional parameters in BLASTP test to avoid KeyError

changeset:   5585:ab40f95393ec
branch:      blast25
parent:      5336:086c9c2c52b9
user:        peterjc <p.j.a.c...@googlemail.com>
date:        Mon Apr 04 12:12:11 2011 +0100
summary:     Update tests for NCBI BLAST 2.2.25+ which fixed subject
ID in tabular output

Do you definitely have the latest code from galaxy-central in your
repository? If you local copy is out of date that might explain things.