On Mon, Apr 4, 2011 at 5:55 PM, Kanwei Li <kan...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Done the manual way

Thanks.

I was hoping to have finished this today, but it turns out there are
some subtle but annoying changes to how BLAST records the hit
id/name/description in their XML file which make the script to
convert from XML to tabular unhappy.

I'm starting to think I should just deprecate my conversion tool, and
instead add BLAST's ASN.1 output to Galaxy as a new format, and
wrap the NCBI blast_formatter tool to allow the user convert this into
XML, tabular, etc.