I'm aware of how to configure Galaxy to use SGE in universe_wsgi.ini,
however what I want to do is a little different.  Because I only want
certain processes to be submitted to the queue, I'd rather control this at
the tool configuration level (the xml wrapper).  For example:

<command interpreter="bash">
    qsub myscript.sh
</command>

This will work, except that the status of the job (in Galaxy) shows as
completed even though the job has simply been submitted to SGE.  Basically
Galaxy 'loses track' of the process because the submission process
(myscript.sh) has completed even if the actual job hasn't.

Has anyone else tried anything like this before, or have anything helpful to
suggest?  One thought is to somehow cause the myscript.sh process to pause
until the SGE job has completed... somehow.

Any advice appreciated.

Thanks,
Andrew