Hi,

My tool has a script reads a file in the same directory as the script.
When I try to use relative path to read the file, it works by directly run
it, but does not work when calling from Galaxy. Absolute path will work,
but I want to know is there a way to do it using relative path.

Can you give me some suggestion?

myTool.pl use the following code the read the file in the same directory

my $genusfiles = "genus.txt";
open (GENUSGP, "$genusfiles")  or die "$genusfiles: $! \n";
close(GENUSGP);

Thanks