Hi I just tried to update my local installation of Galaxy but accidentally
hit Ctr-C when it asked me a question

 added 285 changesets with 649 changes to 354 files
 local changed static/scripts/packed/jquery.jstore.js which remote deleted
use (c)hanged version or (d)elete? interrupted!

When I tried to do the update again...it says 'no changes found'

But...after restarting my instance...I see that the changes did not get
implemented.

Is there a way to force this?

Thanks in advance,
Liisa