Yeah, I pulled down a new version of galaxy-dist to a new directory and am comparing the differences using diff on my current instance. For some reason hg pull -u didn't work. It aborted because I installed a bam.xml for igv in display_applications/igv. Apparently one was added to galaxy-dist as well. I copied in the new one but now its complaining about some other file. I can't seem to force hg to update so I need to do some of the updating by hand. *** This is not fun ***

On 4/11/11 4:19 PM, Assaf Gordon wrote:
this is a mismatch between what should be the correct javascript and the actual 
javascript that you are using.

So the next step is to see if there are real differences: compare the 
javascript you have with the one you're supposed to have (if you've updated to 
the latest galaxy-dist):

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: This email communication may contain private, confidential, or legally privileged information intended for the sole use of the designated and/or duly authorized recipient(s). If you are not the intended recipient or have received this email in error, please notify the sender immediately by email and permanently delete all copies of this email including all attachments without reading them. If you are the intended recipient, secure the contents in a manner that conforms to all applicable state and/or federal requirements related to privacy and confidentiality of such information.

<<attachment: golharam.vcf>>

Please keep all replies on the list by using "reply all"
in your mail client.  To manage your subscriptions to this
and other Galaxy lists, please use the interface at:

Reply via email to