I could narrow it down even further. As soon as I set anything to "To be set at runtime" the download fails.

On 04/14/2011 03:46 PM, Sarah Diehl wrote:
Hi Jeremy,

I could narrow the problem down to the histogram tool. I attached a
screenshot of a really simple workflow whose download fails. I recreated
the workflow at the public instance at http://main.g2.bx.psu.edu and
shared it with you. There the download also fails for me.

Best regards,
Sarah