Hello Louise,

I do not think this issue is related to the Galaxy eggs, but instead looks like
a data issue of some kind.  Please replly back with answers to the following
questions.

How did you create your database?
Did you populate it with any data exported from another database?
What version of Galaxy are you using?
What database are you using?

Greg Von Kuster

Greg Von Kuster