Hello Greg

Thank you for answering. Please find the answers after each question.

Le jeudi 14 avril 2011 à 10:19 -0400, Greg Von Kuster a écrit :
> Hello Louise,
>
> I do not think this issue is related to the Galaxy eggs, but instead looks
> like a data issue of some kind.  Please replly back with answers to the
> following questions.
>
> How did you create your database?

Couldn't have done it more simply ^^:
CREATE DATABASE "galaxy_db";
GRANT ALL ON DATABASE "galaxy_db" TO "galaxy";
executed in psql.
The very same way I did for the one that's still working fine.

> Did you populate it with any data exported from another database?

In the beginning yes but when I saw that error I dropped the database
and re-created it again, to start anew and test on an empty database. I
even created a brand new test database to see if the issue wasn't
related to stuff remaining after dropping the database, but it turned
out badly too.

> What version of Galaxy are you using?

The latest dist, cause when I saw how things were turning out I hg
pulled and updated hoping it would fix the issue. I did that this
morning.

> What database are you using?

PostgreSQL, as recommended in the doc.

> Greg Von Kuster