> I used this step by step :
>
> https://bitbucket.org/galaxy/galaxy-central/wiki/Config/ApacheProxy
>
> to set up galaxy with apache proxy.
>
> I face a problem with the history panel which always displays : "Your
> history is empty. Click 'Get Data' on the left pane to start >. Even
if I
> upload Data, even if I log into galaxy.

Bernard,

I had the same problem with a Galaxy instance proxied through Apache,
with the other proximate symptom being that I was never actually logged
into Galaxy, and thus never saw any history. (Logging in would seemingly
have no effect.) Eventually I traced it to a problem with cookies:
galaxy instances distinguish users by the cookie_path setting in the
config file and I posit that me using that instance of Galaxy through
and not through the proxy had caused some confusion.

Solution: delete cookies. I could then log in properly.

----
Paul Agapow (paul-michael.aga...@hpa.org.uk)
Bioinformatics, Centre for Infections, Health Protection Agency

The information contained in the EMail and any attachments is
confidential and intended solely and for the attention and use of
the named addressee(s). It may not be disclosed to any other person
without the express authority of the HPA, or the intended
recipient, or both. If you are not the intended recipient, you must
not disclose, copy, distribute or retain this message or any part
of it. This footnote also confirms that this EMail has been swept
for computer viruses, but please re-sweep any attachments before
opening or saving. HTTP://www.HPA.org.uk