I have been having trouble uploading a large number of fastq files to a library
(180).  I am uploading a directory of files, and I am not copying the files
into Galaxy.

When I try to view the files in the library after uploading it takes a long
time to load the library view (sometimes it times out), and when it does load
it lists every file three times so instead of there being 180 fastq files in
the library there are 540.  I have tried this multiple times after deleting the
library and starting over, and each time it looks like there are three copies
of each file.

Has anyone else had trouble uploading a large number of fastq files into a
library at the same time?  I tried to delete a bunch of the duplicate files but
it just timed out.

--
Glen L. Beane
Senior Software Engineer