I was trying to update my existing Galaxy installation to the latest
release (50e249442c5a) and encounter the following when I start it up:

Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "/home/galaxy/galaxy-dist/lib/galaxy/web/buildapp.py", line 81,
in app_factory
    from galaxy.app import UniverseApplication
  File "/home/galaxy/galaxy-dist/lib/galaxy/app.py", line 11, in ?
    from galaxy.tools.imp_exp import load_history_imp_exp_tools
  File "/home/galaxy/galaxy-dist/lib/galaxy/tools/imp_exp/__init__.py",
line 6, in ?
    from galaxy.web.base.controller import UsesHistory
  File "/home/galaxy/galaxy-dist/lib/galaxy/web/base/controller.py",
line 12, in ?
    from galaxy.visualization.tracks.data_providers import get_data_provider
  File
"/home/galaxy/galaxy-dist/lib/galaxy/visualization/tracks/data_providers.py",
line 13, in ?
    from galaxy.datatypes.util.gff_util import *
  File "/home/galaxy/galaxy-dist/lib/galaxy/datatypes/util/gff_util.py",
line 152
     finally:
           ^
 SyntaxError: invalid syntax

I have attached the full script of what I did. I'm not too familiar
with Mercurial and couldn't find any guidance in the wiki or mailing
list on exactly what choices to make when Mercurial encountered
conflicts, so I accepted the "delete" or "other" options when these
occurred.

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks,
Olen