On Tue, Apr 19, 2011 at 1:46 PM, Daniel Blankenberg <d...@bx.psu.edu> wrote:
> Hi Peter,
>
> Yes, setting min and max values in the repeat tag should work as you need.
> As you point out, it is probably not well documented, so please let us know
> if it isn't working as you imagine it should.
>
> Thanks for using Galaxy,
>
> Dan

Hi Dan,

Excellent - that does pretty much what I was expecting. Thanks for updating
the wiki page.

It would be a nice refinement to hide the "Remove" buttons when at the
minimum, and hide the "Add" button when at the maximum - but not essential.

What I need to work out now is how to use repeat parameters in the unit
tests. There seems to be examples in tools/mutation/visualize.xml and
tools/plotting/xy_plot.xml which only use the first repeat...

Also, can I access the repeat number for default values - e.g. I'd
like to have a caption parameter defaulting to "Set 1", "Set 2" etc.