Hi Peter,

The test framework could use a bit of work, and better handling of
grouping-style parameters (such as repeats) is one significant area needing
improvement.

The refinements you suggest, hiding add/remove buttons when not applicable,
would be good improvements, but I don't know that anyone has plans to address
these in the near future.

Unfortunately, there is not a way to get the repeat number and dynamically
substitute in as a portion of a text parameter's value, but this would be a
nice feature to have available.

Thanks for using Galaxy,

Dan