Hello all,

The early registration deadline for the 2011 Galaxy Community Conference has
been extended by a week, from April 24 to May 1.  The conference is being
held in Lunteren, the Netherlands, 25-26 May, with a special "Introduction
to Galaxy" session on the evening of May 24.

That's the good news.  The bad news is that online registration has been
taken offline, starting today, until April 26 or 27.  We took this step
because of unexpectedly high demand for conference centre hotel rooms on May
24 and 26.  We still have ample rooms for the night of May 25,* but we are
now sold out on the other nights*.  We are working with the conference
centre to increase our room allotment on May 24 and 26.  We are optimistic
of getting more rooms on May 26, but we are not as hopeful about getting
additional rooms for May 24.

We will reopen registration next Tuesday or Wednesday and post an update on
the room situation, including alternatives, at that time.

As always, please let me know if you have any questions.

Thanks for your patience,

Dave C.

--
http://galaxy.psu.edu/gcc2011/