Hi All,

I use Galaxy on a compute cluster and each job is launch in a node.
When I launch a workflow and when it generates very huge files (some Go), the job finish (I can see that with 'qstat' command) but Galaxy takes several minutes (or some hours !!) to display a green Box in history.
It seems running... but it's already finished in the cluster !!

I think Galaxy is checking the output file...

Is it normal ?

Is it possible to skip this check ?

Thanks in advance,

Marc

--
Marc Bras

marc.b...@versailles.inra.fr

INRA-URGI:
Unité de Recherche Génomique Info
Centre de Recherche de Versailles-Grignon
Route de Saint Cyr
78026 Versailles - FRANCE

Tel: +33 1 30 83 34 70