Hello everyone

I'm updating the remaining questions:

1) We use LDAP for user registration and logging, would it be possible
to retrieve automatically the LDAP users' groups and create the groups
in Galaxy accordigly? (and of course put the user in their respective
groups)

2) Is it possible, still using LDAP, to delete a user and all his
datasets?

3) Is it possible to automatically suppress, for instance, any dataset
that was added more than a couple of months ago?

4) Is there a not-so-intrusive way to add a column in the user list
showing the disk space they use respectively?

Thanks in advance for your help

Regards,
L-A