Does anybody have any idea why I would be getting this error before the tool runs?

--
Branden Timm
Great Lakes Bioenergy Research Center

On 4/19/2011 10:45 AM, Branden Timm wrote:
Hi All,
I'm having issues running BWA for Illumina with the latest version of Galaxy (5433:c1aeb2f33b4a).

It seems that the error is a python list error while preparing the job:

Traceback (most recent call last):
   File "/home/galaxy/galaxy-central/lib/galaxy/jobs/runners/local.py", line
58, in run_job
     job_wrapper.prepare()
   File "/home/galaxy/galaxy-central/lib/galaxy/jobs/__init__.py", line 371, in
prepare
     self.command_line = self.tool.build_command_line( param_dict )
   File "/home/galaxy/galaxy-central/lib/galaxy/tools/__init__.py", line 1575,
in build_command_line
     command_line = fill_template( self.command, context=param_dict )
   File "/home/galaxy/galaxy-central/lib/galaxy/util/template.py", line 9, in
fill_template
     return str( Template( source=template_text, searchList=[context] ) )
   File
"/home/galaxy/galaxy-central/eggs/Cheetah-2.2.2-py2.6-linux-x86_64-ucs4.egg/Cheetah/Template.py",
 line 1004, in __str__
     return getattr(self, mainMethName)()
   File "DynamicallyCompiledCheetahTemplate.py", line 106, in respond
IndexError: list index out of range
I checked the bwa_index.loc file for errors, it seems that the line for the reference genome I'm trying to map against is correct (all whitespace is tab characters): synpcc7002 synpcc7002 Synechococcus /home/galaxy/galaxy-central/bwa_
indices/SYNPCC7002

I'm not sure what the next troubleshooting step is, any ideas?

--
Branden Timm
bt...@glbrc.wisc.edu