Vipin,

The numerical portion of the file path is not saved in the database, rather it
is generated on the fly by the function directory_hash_id in
lib/galaxy/model/__init__.py.  The filename itself should be named in the
format dataset_<dataset id>.dat.  So, using that directory_hash_id function,
you should be able to reconstruct the full path to the file on disk with just
the unencoded dataset id and the root galaxy files directory prefix.

-Dannon