Hi,

Just wondering if I got my setup right, I have Galaxy front-ended by Apache
doing the static caching, proxying and LDAP auth.  What's nice is that
user's don't have to be created by an admin if the user authenticates and
authorizes properly against the LDAP config then Galaxy will automatically
create the user locally.

My question is that it shows that the User Name is "not set" for such users,
is this the way its supposed to be or can I modify my LDAP config in such a
way that it does set a User Name?

regards,
Leandro