Dear Galaxy Team,

Any idea how I can access a specific section of tools from a Galaxy instance
?

For example:

In our Galaxy instance at http://galaxy.tuebingen.mpg.de/, we have a section
called 'Gene Finding'.
Under this we have several sub sections and I would like to invoke a
specific sub section let's say
mGene.web through a link address. In Galaxy I know we can specifically call
a tool page through
the link address. My concern is that if I call for the sub section, is there
any chance to load the first
tool from that section to the tool page and list the available tools in tool
panel frame.

Many thanks for your great effort.

Vipin
Friedrich Miescher Laboratory