Hi,

I am trying to connect my galaxy instance to a DB on a different host. This DB uses an SSL encryption and Auth method md5.

I have no problems in connecting to the DB via the command line, but the line (in universe_wsqi.ini) :

database_connection = postgres://<USERNAME>:<PASSWORD>@<HOST>:5432/<DB_NAME>

gives the following error when I run the script 'run.sh':

OperationalError: (OperationalError) FATAL: no pg_hba.conf entry for host "<HOST_IP>", user "<USERNAME>", database "<DB_NAME>", SSL off

I managed to connect to a local instance of PostgreSQL server (without SSL, though)

Can you give me some hints?

Thanks in advance

Nikolay

--