Hi, Nate,

Thanks a lot for the hint : I also had suspicions about the SSL and it seems to be working, well, I mean, failing, as you supposed because of my psycopg2 which was built without SSL.

OperationalError: (OperationalError) sslmode value "require" invalid when SSL support is not compiled in

At least I know what I shall do :)

Best regards

Nikolay

Hi Nikolay,

You may be able to connect with:

postgres://<USERNAME>:<PASSWORD>@<HOST>:5432/<DB_NAME>?sslmode=<SSLMODE>

Where SSLMODE is one of the valid values from libpq:

http://www.postgresql.org/docs/9.0/static/libpq-ssl.html#LIBPQ-SSL-SSLMODE-STATEMENTS

If psycopg2 was built without SSL this will probably fail, in which case I can rebuild the psycopg2 eggs to link against SSL, but this may take a
while.

--nate

--
Nikolay Vazov, PhD