Hi, Nate,

I am trying to follow the designed steps below.

1. I downloaded psycopg2 2.0.13. Does it matter where in galaxy-dist directory I place it?

2. I modified setup.py - OK

3. pg_config --version gives :

PostgreSQL 8.1.23

I don't really get what you mean by

" make sure the version you want to link against is the version found first on your $PATH "

Is this the Python version you mean? I am using python26 (64bit for CentosOS) and I use a link I created to it in my /home/galaxy/galaxy-python directory. The galaxy dist is located at /home/galaxy/galaxy-dist

4. Given the above details, can I just execute 4?

Thank you

Nikolay