Nikolai Vazov wrote:

> Hi, Nate,
>
> When trying to execute
>
> PYTHONPATH=/home/galaxy/galaxy-dist/scripts/scramble/lib python26
> setup.py egg_info --tag-build=_8.4.2_static bdist_egg
>
> I get
>
> Traceback (most recent call last):
>   File "setup.py", line 52, in <module>
>     from scramble_lib import *
>   File
> "/home/galaxy/galaxy-dist/scripts/scramble/lib/scramble_lib.py",
> line 149, in <module>
>     from ez_setup import use_setuptools
> ImportError: No module named ez_setup

Sorry, this is a step that's handled automatically by the scramble
script, which is what's normally used to build eggs for Galaxy.  If you
grab ez_setup.py[1] and place it in:

  /home/galaxy/galaxy-dist/scripts/scramble/lib/scramble_lib.py

then you can continue.

--nate

[1] http://peak.telecommunity.com/dist/ez_setup.py