When I use : default_cluster_job_runner = drmaa://-q longq -V/

I obtain this error :

/DeniedByDrmException: code 17: Multiple different queues - longq workq - found. Job rejected./

workq is our default queue. It seems that it doesn't overwrite the queue but if an user type : qsub -q longq.... there is no problem.

Regards,

Sylvain