Hi,

I have a tool that takes a zipped archive as input, finds all the sequence files (~90 of them), separates them by barcode, does a little extra processing and outputs a single fasta file. I would like this to run on Galaxy in a workflow with a few other tools.

I know there have been discussions about uploading zip files to Galaxy before and that currently Galaxy automatically unzips a file and uploads the first file in the archive. Are there any plans to change this behaviour and be able to upload a zipped file without decompressing.

Thanks
Shaun

Scotland, with registration number SC005336.