Hi all,
I successfully installed a Galaxy instance locally. I use Galaxy with
Apache. Every time I try to download a file from history (like Options ->
Export to file) the browser (Firefox 3.6) reply with the error
"/tmp/lFeL6erm.asc.part could not be saved, because the source file could
not be read.". I can correctly view the file content with the "Display data
in browser" button.
Thank you for any help.

---
Marco