Hi,
Yesterday I ran the cleanup_datasets.py scripts as follows..

 Deleting Userless Histories
python cleanup_datasets.py universe_wsgi.ini -d 10 -1

Purging Deleted Histories
python cleanup_datasets.py universe_wsgi.ini -d 10 -2 -r

Purging Deleted Datasets
python cleanup_datasets.py universe_wsgi.ini -d 10 -3 -r

Purging Library Folders
python cleanup_datasets.py universe_wsgi.ini -d 10 -5 -r

Purging Libraries
python cleanup_datasets.py universe_wsgi.ini -d 10 -4 -r

Deleting Datasets / Purging Dataset Instances
python cleanup_datasets.py universe_wsgi.ini -d 10 -6 -r

This morning I noticed a number of workflows were either stuck at a
certain step (ie..job running) or the step was grey (waiting in queue) but
our cluster has free nodes. If I start a new workflow...it completes
fine...just the 19 histories that were running yesterday are stuck. Did I
do something wrong with the cleanup. Is there a way to restart these stuck
histories without having to restart the entire workflow?

Thanks in advance,
Liisa