Hi,

I set up a local instance on OS 10.6 and was using some fasta tools but noticed
fasta width formatter does not execute. Although it shows in my local web
interface I do not see width formatter in the tools.conf.xml, nor does the
python script appear in /tools/fasta_tools with the others.  I also browsed
source from central and dist in fasta_tools and do not see it there
either...Thanks for any help.

An error occurred running this job:/bin/sh: fasta_formatter: command not found
zcat: /Users/Owen/Galaxy/galaxy-dist/database/files/000/dataset_190.dat.Z: No
such file or directory