I need some help in configuring galaxy with SGE scheduler using unified method.
The galaxy is running on a system distinct from SGE scheduler install. The
cluster nodes can access galaxy install, galaxy-tools and dataset files using
NFS. I am not sure how drmaa works and how galaxy submits jobs to the
cluster/scheduler. Do we need specify some type of connection string or
ssh-config to connect with the cluster/scheduler? Does it need any
configuration changes on the SGE scheduler side? Any explanation regarding this
will be really helpful.

Shantanu.