Dear,

I need to add a number of tools to my local Galaxy installation, but the size
of the wrappers I've seen keep me from writing one.

Are there wrapper generators to make this task easier? If not, I might want to
make one. A possible implementation I'm considering is to first make a (WSDL)
description of any command line tool (using soaplab2 for example) and by making
a general wrapper builder that takes WSDL as input.

Does something similar already exist and if not, does this idea sound okay?

With kind regards,
Jeroen.

--
Jeroen F. J. Laros - j.f.j.la...@lumc.nl