Hi,

Thanks a lot Mr.Lazarus, this solution worked out.
I have one more (last) query related to sessions. When a user logs out from
galaxy and in the next page uses the back button, the user session doesn't
expire. The user can't see the previously saved history but it shows that
the user is still logged in.
Can anyone or Mr.Lazarus can suggest how this problem can be solved.

Regards
Harendra