Possibly, but it would require an enable flag in the config since instances
with hundreds of users could pose problems with rendering delays.  If someone
will proved the precise specs for what yo9u want, I'll add it to my list, but
it will be awhile before I get to ti.   For example, should dataset files that
have both LibraryDatasetDatasetAssociations and HistoryDatasetAssociations be
eliminated from the total?

On May 17, 2011, at 9:10 AM, Peter Cock wrote:

>>> On May 16, 2011, at 10:18 AM, Louise-Amelie Schmitt wrote:
>>>
>>> Hello
>>>
>>> I would like to add a column in the admin panel's user list with the sum of
>>> the file size of every dataset in each user's histories that don't belong to
>>> any ibrary.
>>>
>>> Is there a way to do that?
>
> On Mon, May 16, 2011 at 7:18 PM, Greg Von Kuster <g...@bx.psu.edu> wrote:
>> Hello Louise,
>> I've pasted a diff below for the file ~/lib/galaxy/web/controller/admin.py
>> that will provide what you want, I believe.  I didn't have time to fully
>> test, but it gives you the idea.  You can make things prettier by wrapping
>> the returned value in galaxy.datatypes.data.nice_size
>
> That sounds really useful - it is something that you plan on adding
> to Galaxy officially?
>
> Thanks,
>
> Peter

Greg Von Kuster