Hi,
I'm trying to grab data from my local custom BioMart and export it to my
local Galaxy installation.  I did this by changing the address in the
biomart.xml file

<inputs action="http://mydomain/biomart/martview"; check_values="false"
method="get" target="_top">
                <display>go to BioMart Central $GALAXY_URL</display>
                <param name="GALAXY_URL" type="baseurl"
value="/tool_runner/biomart" />
    </inputs>

The file it returns is html. When I change the data type to tabular and
click on the eye I see the following...

<HTML>
<BODY><CENTER>
<BR><BR>
<big>Your request could not be processed. Request could not be
handled</big>
<BR><BR>
<form action="http://domain.com/scripts/proxy_exception_2.pl";
method="post">
<input type=hidden name=User value="">
<input type=hidden name=ClientIP value="ip.address.here">
<input type=hidden name=ProxyIP value="ip.address.here">
<input type=hidden name=URLHost value="">
<input type=hidden name=Exception value="Request
Error-:-invalid_request-:-">
<input type=hidden name=DateTime value="2011-05-18-:-18:15:58">
<input type=submit name=mysubmit value="Request"> assistance from the
internet support group.
</form>
</BODY>
</HTML>