Hi,

I have a tool where the input is multi-select of datasets, e.g.:

<param type="data" multiple="true" name="input1" />

I tested it to see what it would pass to my command and I get the following
debug page and error in Galaxy:

AttributeError: 'list' object has no attribute 'missing_meta'

The last part of the stack trace looks like:

>>  validator.validate( value, history )
Module galaxy.tools.parameters.validation:185 in validate

history <galaxy.model.History object at 0xb8ea190>
self        <galaxy.tools.parameters.validation.MetadataValidator object at
0xb8e6250>
value [<galaxy.model.HistoryDatasetAssociation object at 0xa255550>,
<galaxy.model.HistoryDataset ... Association object at 0xb8ea210>]

>>  if value and value.missing_meta( check = self.check, skip = self.skip ):
AttributeError: 'list' object has no attribute 'missing_meta'

What am I doing wrong?

regards,
Leandro