On Thu, May 19, 2011 at 7:33 PM, madduri <gal...@ci.uchicago.edu> wrote:
> I wonder if somebody can give me more context around this issue..

On 3rd May I emailed IBX about their Galaxy install and one of
the (in house) tools mentioned on the workflow image here:
https://ibi.uchicago.edu/resources/galaxy/index.html

I recognised the NCBI BLAST+ tools but the "Filter Top Blast
Results" tool was new to me, and asked what it did and if it or
any the other IBX tools would be available at the Galaxy Tool Shed:
http://community.g2.bx.psu.edu/

I had a reply from Alex Rodriguez (iBi/CI University of Chicago)
that they haven't put any of the wrappers on the Galaxy tool
shed yet as they are still being worked on. The IBI system
assigned the number [Galaxy #13918].

This thread "Select first/last N rows from grouped tabular
files (e.g. top BLAST hits)" could have similarities to the
IBI "Filter Top Blast Results" tool, so I forwarded the email
to the IBI galaxy email address to encourage you (e.g. Alex)
to comment on the thread. The IBI system assigned the
number [Galaxy #14246].