Hi everyone,

I have a specific requirement in which I have changed the schema of one
table in the database but I am not able find out the way to add the data
into the table.
Can anyone suggest where and how can i add or modify the data in the table.
For example there is a table named galaxy_user, if I will add an extra
column into that table then how and where can i add the data for that
column??

Regards
Harendra