That's exactly what I meant.

I've been searching for a way to achieve this otherwise but I didn't find any idea.

Does anyone have one?

L-A

Le 20/05/2011 15:49, Peter Cock a écrit :
2011/5/20 Louise-Amélie Schmitt<louise-amelie.schm...@embl.de>:
Well I'm still missing something...

Is there a way to use the conditional tag sets in the tool's xml with it? To
suppress the unnecessary options for a given file type? or more than one?

It sounds like you want to use the<conditional>  and<param>  tags,
but rather than responding to another parameter directly (e.g. a select),
you want to look at an input file parameter's file type?

I don't know if that is possible, but I can thing of a couple of examples
where I could use that functionality.