Hi Sohail,

Did you read the file contrib/README?
edu.psu.galaxy.GalaxyServer.plist:

    This is the LaunchDaemon definition for OS X (pre-Snow Leopard?). Assuming
    that Galaxy is installed in the home directory of the user 'galaxy', run:
        mkdir /Users/galaxy/galaxy_dist/log
        sudo cp
/Users/galaxy/galaxy_dist/contrib/edu.psu.galaxy.GalaxyServer.plist
/Library/LaunchDaemons/
        sudo chown root:wheel
/Library/LaunchDaemons/edu.psu.galaxy.GalaxyServer.plist
    Launch Galaxy with:
        sudo launchctl load
/Library/LaunchDaemons/edu.psu.galaxy.GalaxyServer.plist
    Galaxy will now be started everytime the computer starts.
    Written and submitted by James Casbon.
You need to create a user called 'galaxy' on the Mac OS and you need to have Galaxy installed in '/Users/galaxy/galaxy_dist/'. You can have other settings than those, but then need to update the contrib/edu.psu.galaxy.GalaxyServer.plist file manually.
Florent