I have had good success in setting up a load balanced configuration
with nginx except that I get the following error when accessing Admin
-> Manage jobs:

"This Galaxy instance is not configured to run jobs. If using multiple
servers, please directly access the job running instance to manage
jobs."

When I access the runner instance directly at
<http://localhost:8079/admin/jobs>, the browser just hangs with no
response. A quick search of the wiki and the dev mailing list archive
didn't turn up a solution, so any help would be appreciated.

Thanks,
Olen