Hi all,

I filled the following bugs 2 weeks ago, with patches:

https://bitbucket.org/galaxy/galaxy-central/issue/537/
Filter data on any column tool casts unused columns

https://bitbucket.org/galaxy/galaxy-central/issue/536/
Filter data on any column tools shows nonsense % vs total on stdout

https://bitbucket.org/galaxy/galaxy-central/issue/535/
Filter data on any column tool complains about hash comment lines

https://bitbucket.org/galaxy/galaxy-central/issue/534/
Cut column tool messes up # header lines

I'm sure the team has been busier than usual with the run up
to the Galaxy Community Conference (hopefully I'll see you all
tomorrow night - fingers crossed the ash from the Grimsvotn
volcano doesn't cause too much trouble)...

However, for future reference would it help if I emailed
the list in parallel with filing bugs? None of these issues
individually are overly complicated, and the sooner they
get looked at the more likely it is my patches will still
apply cleanly.