I am looking at options to configure settings such as wall-time, memory, and
number of cores etc. for each tool and wondering if this can be done using
multiple cluster  job runner configurations. Is it possible to define multiple
cluster job runner configurations for each tool? In the universe_wsgi.ini file
it is mentioned that individual per-tool job runners can be specified, however
I don't see any example other than 'default_cluster_job_runner'. So is there
any key-value syntax for defining it in the ini file? I appreciate any comments
or suggestions regarding this issue.

Shantanu.