Hi,

I am writing a simple tool (env command!) for debugging environment/path
related issues. Attached below is the xml config file. I noticed that inputs
tag is necessary for getting 'execute' button. Is there any way to execute
commands that have no input file/data? Also, can we have a similar environment
output command available by default at least in the admin panel? It will be
useful in debugging cluster/drmaa configuration issues.

{{{
$ cat tools/DebugTools/printenv.xml
<tool id="env_1" name="ENV" version="1.0.0">
  <description>Prints env output</description>

  <command interpreter="bash">
        env
  </command>
<inputs>
 <param name="filename" type="text" optional="true" value="env.output"/>
 <!-- param name="envlabel" type="hidden" optional="true" value="env output"/
-->
</inputs>
<help>
Prints env output